Monday, December 16, 2013

Rose's Famous Caramel Cake - Rose Deshazer-White, of Chicago's South Side, earned local fame for this buttery cake slathered with rich caramel icing.

Rose's Famous Caramel Cake - Rose Deshazer-White, of Chicago's South Side, earned local fame for this buttery cake slathered with rich caramel icing.
Rose's Famous Caramel Cake - Rose Deshazer-White, of Chicago's South Side, earned local fame for this buttery cake slathered with rich caramel icing.

Download whole gallery
cupcake
cupcake

Download whole gallery
Trying these puppies out for my co workers, but I twisted the recipe a bit to my liking. S'mores cupcakes
Trying these puppies out for my co workers, but I twisted the recipe a bit to my liking.   S'mores cupcakes

Download whole gallery
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cheesecake

Download whole gallery
hedgehog cuppies
hedgehog cuppies

Download whole gallery

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home