Friday, December 20, 2013

Coconut Washboards Cookies - This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. This is definitely a keeper. I make about 40 - 50 dozen cookies each Christmas for gifts and entertaining. I've already earmarked this one for next Christmas.

chocolate cupcake / call me cupcake
chocolate cupcake / call me cupcake

Download whole gallery
cupcakes
cupcakes

Download whole gallery
Traditional Christmas Fruit Cake #recipe
Traditional Christmas Fruit Cake #recipe

Download whole gallery
Coconut Washboards Cookies - This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. This is definitely a keeper. I make about 40 - 50 dozen cookies each Christmas for gifts and entertaining. I've already earmarked this one for next Christmas.
Coconut Washboards Cookies - This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. This is definitely a keeper. I make about 40 - 50 dozen cookies each Christmas for gifts and entertaining. I've already earmarked this one for next Christmas.

Download whole gallery
salted caramel rice krispie treats.
salted caramel rice krispie treats.

Download whole gallery

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home